First Impressions Maternity Center
Exceptional maternal care doesn’t stop after pregnancy. During delivery and your family’s hospital stay, our goal is to keep parents and their new babies comfortable, happy and secure.
At CentraState, we offer everything you need to feel confident and prepared for the birth of your baby.
- Board-certified physicians
- Caring and experienced nurses
- State-of-the art facility, equipped to deal with high-risk deliveries at our Colette Cipriano Special Care Nursery
- Neonatologist and anesthesiologist on-site 24/7
- Private labor and delivery rooms
- Home-like postpartum rooms, away from labor and delivery, so you can enjoy quiet time with your newborn
- Your choice: keep your newborn in your room or in the nursery
- Fathers or other adults can accompany mom in both labor and mother-baby wings
- Our lactation consultants can assist you one-on-one with any breastfeeding issues before or after you return home.
- Safe and secure environment within locked unit
- Five-star room service dining on demand– the personal convenience of ordering breakfast, lunch and dinner when you want it by selecting from a restaurant-style menu
Contact First Impressions Maternity Center
If you are interested in delivering your baby at CentraState, learn more by scheduling a maternity tour.